So, you know how in my last post I was like, whine whine whine sandwich bag blah my life is so hard wah?
We get to security and my mom whips out a sandwich bag that's at least 50% bigger than mine. Apparently, I buy midget sandwich bags and she buys quart sized, aka, the size you're allowed.
Word to the wise: make sure your sandwich bags are appropriately sized for airport security to avoid unnecessary pain and suffering.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I knew the quart size is the one allowed, and I would have mentioned it if I thought you didn't know. It's just that most people don't buy that size. They give them away at the airport before you go through security, though...
They have the airport friendly ones in the travel size stuff aisle, at least they did at Target! And ya, I figure its easier to just go buy your travel size stuff once you get to where your going, and just bring the stuff you actually need on the plane!
I knew quart size was the size allowed, I just didn't realize the bags I had weren't quart size. I checked the box over and over to make sure because I would have sworn they seemed smaller than normal, but couldn't find a size reference.
Stupid sandwich bags.
I use gallon bags and they've never said anything. They have, however, made me throw away the Yoplait yogurt I brought for my kids because it was "adult yogurt."
Post a Comment