That's awesome. If we weren't poor, I'd get one.
were you tired when you wrote this one, too??mark twain rocks. i wish i'd known that in high school when i was supposed to read his books.
Haha ya, actually, I was. It was like..3 am while I was feeding Wes. I fixed it!
So...I was dong some google searches for my etsy site and I come upon your blog with my print. How cool. THANKS! You should visit again...I have added more since July and keep coming up with new ones.Kay Spihlmann
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's awesome. If we weren't poor, I'd get one.
were you tired when you wrote this one, too??
mark twain rocks. i wish i'd known that in high school when i was supposed to read his books.
Haha ya, actually, I was. It was like..3 am while I was feeding Wes. I fixed it!
So...I was dong some google searches for my etsy site and I come upon your blog with my print. How cool. THANKS! You should visit again...I have added more since July and keep coming up with new ones.
Kay Spihlmann
Post a Comment