I am so annoyed at terrorists right now. They are making travel extremely difficult for me.
Since my mom works for USAir we get cheap flights with her buddy passes. But buddy passes can be difficult in that you can easily get bumped if the flight fills up and you might end up having a layover somewhere or getting stuck an extra night or something like that. You KNOW your luggage is going to end up in Timbuktu with odds like that so, to make life easier on ourselves, we fly with just carry-ons.
Let's think about that for a second. I have me. I have Wes. I have a diaper bag and one other teeny little bag. And ONE SANDWICH BAG TO HOLD LIQUIDS.
Hate hate hate.
Stuff I need to fit into my sandwich bag:
Shampoo
Conditioner
Face wash
Face lotion
Toothpaste
And those are just the bare essentials. For me.
For Wes:
Tylenol
Gas drops
Baby wash
And there are a few other things I'd like to bring. But there's no way. Because there's not even room for the essentials. Right now I'm having to decide whether or not I really need shampoo and toothpaste in Washington.
I can't bring any of the ice packs that fit in the bottle compartment because they are A. over 3 ounces and B. won't fit in the SANDWICH BAG with my shampoo and his gas drops.
I can't bring hand sanitizer because A. the bottle I have is over 3 ounces and B. WON'T FIT IN THE STUPID SANDWICH BAG.
Good thing I've moved on from liquid foundation because I wouldn't be able to bring it. And we're just going to have to sit in the shade because they're not room for sunscreen. And I don't have a travel sized deodorant so no one come too close, k?
Dear Terrorists Who Made TSA Worry About Explosives Made With Face Wash and Deodorant:
Burn.
Affectionately,
Miss Annoyed Cranky Pants McHatersons
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh man. Sorry dude. I saw at bath and body works that their little lotions and stuff are under the 3oz and they are antibacterial, it's kind of like hand sanitizer and lotion all combined. Um. Sorry.
Are you going to Washington state? You can stop by my mom's house and borrow sunscreen and stuff like that if you're in Seattle. If you will be in the area, seriously, I will give you my mom's address. She likes babies so you would pretty much be doing HER a favor. Same thing if you get stranded overnight.
Come visit me in Vegas again and you won't need any shampoo. Or towels.
Post a Comment