Heeelp meeee!Ironically, given my last post, when I saw this guy in my backyard this morning I went running for a jar. Apparently praying mantiseseses (manti?) aren't on my list of bugs I'm terrified of. But they should be, seeing as my Google search just told me that they bite (and now I'm really scared to let him go).

Anyway, apparently they turn white when it gets really hot out. And I would say the 105+ weather we've been having qualifies as hot.
6 comments:
Ew. Those things are creepy. Remember how we used to find them in our neighborhood in Pleasant Hill all the time? Yeah, I thought they were cool back then. Now they make me squirm.
Those are one of the most scary bugs to me... for some reason they look really creepy to me and should be spinning their heads around. We should race again soon, that was fun!
I think they are so cool! But I also kind of like bugs.... weird.
i did it!!!!
http://bigcityescapades.blogspot.com/
Remember the bug at girls camp?!
I found a praying mantis in my garden today too. What are the odds?
Post a Comment