This weekend the annual Blogher conference is being held in San Francisco (note: for those who are unaware, Blogher is an online community for women who blog. Their annual conference is a massive boozy blogging extravaganza with forums and speakers and parties and all kinds of fun).
I am not cool enough for Blogher. For one, I wouldn't know anyone and would have to sit by myself at lunch, and for two I think your blog has to be cooler than mine in order to attend. That's not in the official rules or anything, but I can just tell these things.
However, this weekend I AM going to Vegas, where Wes and I will spend a couple glorious days playing with Janssen, mocking the ridiculously expensive shops on the strip, and eating crepes at the Paris and whatever other junk food we can get our hands on.
When we were discussing our upcoming trip Janssen mentioned that our playdate (hi, I'm a mom) coincides with the Blogher conference. And we decided that, seeing as we're both bloggers, it counts as our own mini Blogher.
So this weekend I will be at Mini Blogher with Janssen. In Vegas. With less booze and parties but the same amount of fun. Maybe even more. Yay!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
"less booze"?
Hmmmm . . .
Yippeee!!!!! We're going to have a DANG good time.
Kayla, I would eat lunch with you. I agree about your "rules" for the Blogher fest. I don't think little bloggers like me would be welcome...
Well, I think your blog is pretty cool!
Behave yourself in Vegas, while walking the strip don't look down, look straight ahead!
Post a Comment