Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Secret

You: Kayla, how do you maintain that girlish figure?

Me: Let me show you.

I like to call it the "Grocery shopping? What grocery shopping?" diet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious. My fridge looks exactly the same right now, and I was planning on blogging about it later.

Guess I don't need to. :)

Nikki said...

My fridge looks the same, and I clearly do not look like you. You may have to help me exact this diet. Maybe I just don't understand it completely.

Janssen said...

How'd you break into my house and take a picture of my fridge?

And why is my fridge now a side by side fridge?

mominaz said...

No WONDER Aaron's always raiding our fridge when he comes over! Buy some food, girl!

Unknown said...

WOW! that is one bare fridge!

Becky said...

my fridge is looking like that all of a sudden...do i dare take 3 kids to the store?