Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.
It's kind of fun to see what words I used a lot on my blogs. And also a little embarrassing.
Click to enlarge
Apparently, I use "really" and "just" a lot on TheMoncurs. And, embarrassingly, "like." I think there might be a 15 year old girl inside me who occasionally takes control of the keyboard.
And, on TheMoncursBaby:
Click to enlarge
More "really"! I'm noticing a pattern here. "Sleep" is also oft used. I wonder why.
{via frolic}





3 comments:
As far as I can tell from playing with it, it only makes a word cloud out of the entries that are present when the page loads. For me, I'm only showing the last three posts, so it only makes a cloud from those three posts.
Really and Just are among my biggest words too though, so you know. No like though.
WHERE IS SHAWNA COZENS???
Dude, I LOVE Wordle!!!
Post a Comment