I'm really happy with the way they turned out..they don't really photograph well, but they look fantastic hanging over our fireplace!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Stockings
They're not quite done..I need to iron them so the seams lay nicer and I'm going to line them since my embroidery is kind of scary from the other side, but that probably won't happen for a while, so here's what they look like right now:
(click to enlarge)
I'm really happy with the way they turned out..they don't really photograph well, but they look fantastic hanging over our fireplace!
I'm really happy with the way they turned out..they don't really photograph well, but they look fantastic hanging over our fireplace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love them! however, I shudder to think how long it took you to stitch around those letters (recalling your onesie)! ;) They look awesome!
Cute! Isn't there something so RIGHT about having stockings hanging on the fireplace?
Impressive! Stockings are one of my favorite part of Christmas decorations. It's a good feeling to have them all hanging there, ready for the big night.
I am seriously thinking of returning mine and making you make me some. :P lol Martha would be proud, my dear! Theyre so cute!!!
Ok, do you hire yourself out??! I think you found another new talent, oh, in addition to photographing chain-gangs :)
Post a Comment