It's late (11:50...so I better type fast so this posts before midnight) and I'm tired because I spent my evening re-editing 50+ shots from Jared's Homecoming stuff. Because when I edit fast, I don't necessarily edit well. Oh well, they look a lot better now.
Anyway, Christmas is coming!! It's close enough that 99.9 KEZ has started playing Christmas music after dark instead of love songs after dark. I wish Delilah wasn't so annoying.
Aaron and I are trying to get on top of our Christmas shopping. The goal was to work on it over several months to lessen the financial shock, but at the end of October we only had one half of a present taken care of, so there went that grand plan.
Fortunately, Nikki and Sam were easy. Their presents kind of fell into my lap, in a manner of speaking. My mom was easy because she told me what she wanted. Jared was almost easy, I came up with something good today and he's covered. Now...my dad. Does anyone else have a horrible terribly awful time trying to get their dad birthday and Christmas gifts? I go the clothes/tie/book route every year. It's getting old. Any ideas?
What do YOU want for Christmas? I want books. I'm reading starved and I could use a weekend on the couch with a good novel. Unfortunately I'm kind of too busy for that right now, but hopefully, I will be spending lots of time on the couch come February when I retire. At some point Wes will be joining me on the couch, but I don't mind reading to him and I doubt he'll take up much room or hog the blanket. Maybe he'll become a James Patterson fan too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yes, get the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyers. If you have heard anything that makes you not want to read it, don't listen! Red my blog post on it! You will LOVE them! They are the best romance/suspense/page turners I've ever read! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!
"These is my Words" is a favorite...there are 3 of them. "The Work in the Glory" series is also amazing!!
Good luck with your dad, we decided to get all of our parents gift cards to a NICE restaurant. What do you get for people that have everything??
Post a Comment