Saturday, November 17, 2007

NaBloPoMo Day 17: FAILED

I woke up to pee at like 3 am and thought, "HOLY SHNIKEYS I DIDN'T BLOG YESTERDAY!"

I have officially failed at NaBloPoMo. I'll still do my best to stick out the rest of the month because it's kinda fun and a little challenging, but I'm definitely feeling like a little bit of a slacker right now. Especially because I don't have a really good reason for forgetting yesterday. I was just really busy at work and no good stories popped out at me, then really busy making dinner after I got home (because I was STARVING) and then when we finished eating we went straight to my parents' house to watch The Office and then we went to get my sister from the airport and we were there hanging out with her and my mom until almost midnight. There was just no time for blogging!

And so, I officially suck.

But it's ok. Aaron assured me he still loves me when I told him. AND we're going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra today! And that makes everything all right.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Confession: I checked your blog yesterday around like, 2:00, and saw that you hadn't blogged. Then, Nate and I were looking around 11:40 or so...and wondering if something was going to pull through at the last minute.

Even though it didn't, you make me feel a little better about the fact that I failed...

...even though I failed on like, day 2. Have fun with TSO.

Melody B. said...

I noticed you didn't blog yesterday too, but I still love you too!;P

Becky said...

funny, we both missed the same day! Failures I tell ya!!