So, today I decided I had had enough of my maternity pants (ok, really, that will never happen, they just need to be washed. I love them with every fiber of my bean. Forever and ever amen!) and decided to just wear my wonderfully low cut American Eagle khakis.
Except in the past month or 2 since I last wore them I have grown. I have grown a lot, actually. They're still low cut enough to wear, but they no longer fit quite as comfortably as they once did, especially after a good meal.
Most of my day is spent sitting, but it's spent in a chair that I can wriggle around and lean back in to get comfy, even in tight fitting pants. My car doesn't afford me such a luxury. So, while driving, I unbutton and unzip to try and get as much breathing room as possible (the baby is starting to infringe on my airspace..deep breaths are now a precious commodity). Usually I'm pretty good about remembering the fact that the barn door is beyond wide open and get everything nicely buttoned and zipped and back together before exiting the car.
Not today.
Today I got out of the car after lunch with my pants wide open. Even better, I got out of the car with my pants wide open while giving the stink eye to someone who was illegally parked in our "Restricted Parking". Ya, I showed HER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
She was probable laughing so hard at your open pants...man you seem to be being humbled at every turn lately!;)
I really enjoy the fact that you post multiple times a day now since I am chained to the couch/computer chair/bed and have nothing to do but go online or watch TV. I've watched Food Network so much that I'm starting to see reruns now. Pa-the-tic. See what you have to look forward to??? Memorize the channel listings now. It will help you later on. ;)
Oh, and I'm totally laughing about the ravioli!!!
That's hilarious. Oh the irony of the stink-eye. :) Oh yeah, and I liked the part about "every fiber of my bean" :)
That is too funny...just you wait until you are no longer pregnant, and you forget that all your pants don't just pull down with an elastic waist--- you'll once again be forgetting to zip...I DID!! I had to be retrained!
Post a Comment