That has GOT to be your brother Kayla...holy cow it's a male version of YOU!
Haha ya, that's my little brother. Only not so little anymore!
Again very nice pic. Hey I was wondering if you could give me a tentive head count for you shower. I want to start thinking of invite ideas and it would be great to know how many so I can know how extravagant I can be.
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the little baby! Reminds me when my cat was that tiny. So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That has GOT to be your brother Kayla...holy cow it's a male version of YOU!
Haha ya, that's my little brother. Only not so little anymore!
Again very nice pic. Hey I was wondering if you could give me a tentive head count for you shower. I want to start thinking of invite ideas and it would be great to know how many so I can know how extravagant I can be.
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the little baby! Reminds me when my cat was that tiny. So cute!
Post a Comment