Things I did today:
-Slept until 10:30 (hooray for Veteran's Day!)
-Finished the branches on the nursery tree mural
-Did all the dishes
-Decided on a baby announcement design.
-Created the announcement template in Photoshop so that all I have to do is drag and drop photos and fill in the appropriate date and weight information when the time comes.
-Wrote out 75% of the addresses for aforementioned announcements on address labels
-Sent out e-mails, facebook messages, and text messages requesting the updated addresses of the other 25%
-Showered(!)
-Went to Target
-Bought 3 new maternity tops (with subsequent rejoicing)
-Went to an advance screening of August Rush (totally awesome, I highly recommend)
Things I did not do today:
-Write a blog post of substance.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Drats. Suddenly my wipping of about a million snotty noses doesn't seem as productive as I made it sound when my husband got home.
AAAHHHHHH...sleeping until 10:30am I remember those days!
you're amazing!!!
NO WAY did you already see August Rush!! I've been looking forward to that movie for MONTHS, ever since I saw the preview and bawled. So did Christy. You are so lucky, and I am sooo anxious to see it and cry my eyes out!
I'd love to have one of your days!
Ralphie: I'm sure that's quite an accomplishment! Especially since, at some point, noses get raw and the wiping thereof requires some child wrangling. I still give you a gold star.
Becca: You will LOVE it. And I think the soundtrack will be phenomenal, my mom and I are both thinking we'll probably want it. But it was SO GOOD. And you'll probably cry pretty much the whole way through because PLEASE! JUST LET THEM ALL BE TOGETHER!!
I'm so jealous you saw August Rush...Sam and I are going to try to convince everyone in Sam's family to go see it Thanksgiving weekend. We have been dying to see it.
I'm glad you liked August Rush. It looks fantastic.
Post a Comment