I just read this article on MSN.com about the phenomenon of "starter husbands". If you want to know how low we're sinking, have a look. It's sad. And not just a little bit scary.
That IS pretty sad. Satan has done a pretty good job at destroying the family. It has taken him a lot of years to do it, but here we are. Luckily God has been doing a lot to preserve marriage. It is so scary that so many people choose to bail when things get a little (or even a lot rough). The first year of marriage is enough to make you think twice, "what did I do?" But, the longer (for me at least) time goes on the better it gets. I come from a family where there was divorce, and have had many friends who come from there too, and it's scary that it was an option for your parents. It's so common now that it's an option in many people's heads.
I actually read that article about a month ago. I thought it was such a waste! First off, you've ruined your family. Secondly, you spent so freakin' much money on your reception for a marriage that you didn't work on. Lame.
2 comments:
That IS pretty sad. Satan has done a pretty good job at destroying the family. It has taken him a lot of years to do it, but here we are. Luckily God has been doing a lot to preserve marriage. It is so scary that so many people choose to bail when things get a little (or even a lot rough). The first year of marriage is enough to make you think twice, "what did I do?" But, the longer (for me at least) time goes on the better it gets. I come from a family where there was divorce, and have had many friends who come from there too, and it's scary that it was an option for your parents. It's so common now that it's an option in many people's heads.
I actually read that article about a month ago. I thought it was such a waste! First off, you've ruined your family. Secondly, you spent so freakin' much money on your reception for a marriage that you didn't work on. Lame.
Post a Comment