So I started looking for ideas for non-edible treats I could do. Jordan over at Oh Happy Day posted about these beeswax candles that Emily over at EmilyStyle made last year and I was sold. I ordered my beeswax sheets today so hopefully I'll have them done with plenty of time to spare before Christmas.I almost didn't blog about this because there are several people who read this blog that will be receiving candles, so to you I say: act surprised when this shows up on your doorstep!





3 comments:
They look cute...never heard of them, am I the only one? Where do you order "besswax" from?
I ordered mine from Knorr: http://www.knorrbeeswax.com/
42.html?m6:cat=%2FBeeswax%20Sheets
It comes in sheets complete with several yards of wick when you order it from them.
I had always wanted to try making beeswax candles but had no clue where to get the materials. Fortunately other people are a little more plugged in than me and blogged about it!
I've actually made some of these candles before, and they're great. They're SO easy to make, and they make you look like a really domestic sort of person. Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment