I feel like there has been a definite drop in my post quality as November drags on. I'm actually tired of daily posting. I never thought I'd run out of things to say, but as of about the middle of the month I found myself staring people down waiting for something to happen that I could blog about. That's desperation, people.
Let's see, what to write about...
I made cinnamon rolls again. I'm weak (and while they were good last time, I knew I could make them better and I wanted to play with the recipe a bit). And I'm taking them to my visiting teachees tomorrow to apologize for the fact that I'm a pretty crappy visiting teacher. So that makes it ok. (Melody, the recipe will be up on RecipeMamas shortly)
We watched Surfs Up last night. A lot funnier than I was expecting. And I had no idea it was a mockumentary. Brilliant! We were both laughing pretty hard, which is saying something because we have very different senses of humor.
Aaaand...I bought more Christmas lights. Tomorrow after work we hope to rescue the embarrassment that is the front of our house.
Wow. Lamest post ever. My apologies. But it's probably going to get worse before it gets better because November STILL isn't over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I am also a crappy visiting teacher and I also am going VT tomorrow. But I am not also taking cinnamon rolls. But you can bring me some. After all, you've NEVER come and visit taught me.
Man how I wish I was one of the girls you visit teach! HA HA !!
Hmm, I also went Visiting Teaching yesterday...I'm noticing a trend here. (Though I didn't bring cinnamon rolls or any sort of treat. Shame on me.) I'm glad you have your lights up! That makes me happy.
I don't even know who my companion is. Well...I know her name. Don't know any phone number, email, address. Makes it hard to visit teach. I guess I could go alone but I don't know my girls either, so...awkward.
Post a Comment