Word count: 19,083
I started writing way too late tonight. Usually I start around 7:30 or so when Wes goes down but since it's Friday night we went over to my parents' house for a movie and I wasn't able to sit down until almost 10:30. It's now 12:30 and I think I might die.
Tomorrow I'll have to write about the cherry tootsie roll incident. I'll just say this: pregnancy makes me really weird about food.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I told Janssen from the beginning that I thought you'd be able to do it because you seem like someone who follows through with what you do. Way to go so far! Keep it up!
I don't understand how you do it. I sit down at the computer, and Rebecca says "I'm hungry" or "Mommy, come play with me," or "I don't want you to work on the 'puter." And we only have one computer, so when Kevin gets home, we have to share. Which really means he gets it, since he (ostensibly) uses it for work. It is driving me insane.
Bart- I've been told that the second week is the hardest. Hopefully I can keep sticking with it!
Lizzy- I only work while Wes is sleeping or Aaron is home and able to keep him seriously entertained for a couple hours so that he doesn't bug me. Plus we have two computers, so after Wes goes to bed we both work.
Post a Comment