I do not get people who walk their dogs by my house, let them poop in my yard, and then leave it there.
People, if I wanted to look at and pick up dog poop I would own a dog.
I really wish I knew who these people were because I would totally relocate that lovely pile to THEIR lawn with a sign that says, "You forgot something at my house! Love, Kayla" And then possibly add a smiley face because I'm all passive aggressive that way.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Totally. We live on a corner which means dogs that run free from all directions poop on our lawn. And since our neighborhood has no sidewalks people actually walk across our grass and let the dogs poop. It's lovely. Oh well, at least I don't have to clean up dog hair.
This is disgusting. We have a dog, and we take him on walks. When we go, I bring a bag. When he poops, I clean it up. You don't leave the poop on someone else's property!
Also, if you find out where they live, I think you should definitely do the smiley face. Nothing passive-aggressively says "I hate you" like a smiley face.
Hello, RUDE! I am a paranoid dog walker; if I am not standing at the ready with a bag, I'm afraid someone will spot me and look down at me for not being prepared. If only the people in your neighborhood were as neurotic, right? :)
100% with you on this.
EWWWWW Thats horrible.
I have a dog and she only poops in our own garden unless given a comand to go when we are out. ( Yes she is trained to wee and to poo on command!)
I would NEVER let her poop in someones garden and leave it there.
Post a Comment