Gee, that reminds me, could I possibly have access to the baby blog? My email is on facebook, or I could just send it in a fb message. Wow, I meant to do that when you first went private. I'm spacier than I thought...
I just realized I never asked for access either. I'm a long time reader. Found you through Becoming-mom... my email is alisonnpeterson@hotmail.com. I have a blog that I don't keep up with on wordpress. I have a 8 month old and I love to read your blog! Thanks!
4 comments:
Gee, that reminds me, could I possibly have access to the baby blog? My email is on facebook, or I could just send it in a fb message. Wow, I meant to do that when you first went private. I'm spacier than I thought...
I just realized I never asked for access either. I'm a long time reader. Found you through Becoming-mom... my email is alisonnpeterson@hotmail.com. I have a blog that I don't keep up with on wordpress. I have a 8 month old and I love to read your blog! Thanks!
Can you give me baby blog access? Thanks.
My invitation is expired - though I don't recall actually getting one....help
Post a Comment