Friday, February 08, 2008

Super Glue

I shouldn't be allowed to touch it.

6 comments:

Melody B. said...

Is that a seem ripper? How the heck? :P

Unknown said...

That is an awesome picture.

The other day, I was attempting to glue a statue back together, and I managed to glue my fingers together instead. I can't tell you how dumb I felt, especially since, I had thought as I opened the tube of glue, "Man, I'm sure glad I'm not as clumsy with this stuff as I used to be."

Alas. Good luck with that. :)

TheMoncurs said...

It is indeed a seam ripper. The metal ripper part came out of the plastic holder part and I had to super glue them back together. It worked really well until I stuck my thumb in still wet glue.

Nicole, I totally thought to myself as I opened the tube, "It would be really embarrassing to glue my fingers together or something. How junior high."

Nikki said...

Um, I glued my fingers together last night while scrapbooking. You are not alone.

Becky said...

Yes, stay away from the super glue, it's inevitable!! I just go for the hot glue gun now. I always glue something to myself everytime, often it's my fingers together and I NEVER can figure out how it happened.

{ Bethany } said...

this picture really confused me until I read the title. I was seriously like staring at for 5 minutes like "whaaa...how...I dont understand? What am I looking at???"