Saturday, February 23, 2008

Neighborhood BBQ

We had a neighborhood bbq this afternoon. It was really great to get together with our neighbors, especially those we haven't yet had the chance to meet. The weather was absolutely beautiful and Aaron, of course, brought the camera and had a grand time taking pictures of everyone.

Fancy shmancy barbeque!



Thanks to Becky and her hubby Kent for putting the whole thing together!!

More pictures here.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, you amaze me, I thought I'd hop on here for fun just to see if maybe there would be some pictures!! Wa-la!!! Aaron is awesome with the camera. I am so glad you guys came this year, it was so fun!! And more like a ward party. Just so ya know you left too early. Kent got a little crazy after 8 and was cooking up smores for the family-- the coals were still HOT. It was awesome!!! I think we're gonna plan another one for fall. Tell Aaron thanks for capturing the great moments, his pictures are awesome!!

Becky said...

Ok, soooooo cute...I just saw there was a link for all the pics!! You guys are awesome!! I emailed the link out to everyone I had emails for. Thanks again!!

TheMoncurs said...

Bummer! We should have stayed for s'mores! Fun fun fun

Melody B. said...

Dude, sup with that? We totally got the shaft on this one! That's ok, it's cool...we'll just have an ever awesomer party and you's guys aren't invited...SO THERE!:P

Melody B. said...

I just looked at the other pics throught the link and now it's really on! Ivyglen, Inca, Jones cir...dude!


I hope you know I am kidding!:P

Becky said...

Melody, your neighborhood has its own party...where is our invite?
You have to live over HERE to come...or I'm pretty sure no one would care if you just showed up.

Melody B. said...

I don't THROW the parties baby...I just go where I'm invited!:P