Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gmail Strikes Again

Today the ad above my inbox said, "Women who want to wear thongs."

What??

5 comments:

Sherry said...

I get some crazy ads in my Gmail, but I also got an ad once for a website to buy plane tickets, and it had the BEST prices to New Zealand. So, hooray for relevant (or irrelevant) ads!

Nikki said...

Hahaha one of the hair stylists at Bon Losee today had a nice thong hanging out of her pants. Finally my stylist told her to tuck it away.

And yes, that is the apron you made. :)

N.F. said...

OK, I just got to your comment and see the problem! I would love to invite you to read my blog (I know we're strangers but you are married and can give me advice on what NOT TO DO when I get close to that point...) but I don't have your e-mail address to send the invite to.

Melody B. said...

To the above, HUH? Moving on...you know you wear them!

Becky said...

Dew it, I DARE you!!