Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Loving

Today I am loving:

-Fidelity. The marital kind and the Regina Spektor kind.



-Horatio Hornblower (sigh)

-iTunes

-This public art project called Love in Times Square (via Design Crush)

-V-Day Bejewled

-Steak in this marinade

-The prospect of a Hawaiian vacation in 4 months

-And these guys


Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Janssen said...

I had no idea you liked Horatio - if we hadn't been friends before, we would definitely be now. Swoon.

Melody B. said...

I love that Regina S. song too! It reminds me of a commercial...is it on a commercial at all? Good pic of the boys!

angela hardison said...

I did marry into a great family - I love all of them. I laughed about the flower comment... I used to try & convince Clint to get me flowers (I love them, and who cares if they die so quickly?) but then I realized it was probably never going to happen. So I'm learning to appreciate the gifts he gives me instead that will actually last. Ha...Happy Valentine's Day!

Your baby is so cute. I think I've told you that multiple times now.

Becky said...

Take me with you to Hawaii!!!! I hope you are having fun with your in-laws!

{ Bethany } said...

I have black nail polish on my fingernails RIGHT NOW!!! I am so cool.

Mel- it reminds me of a commercial too....hmmmmmm.

{ Bethany } said...

Evienne says: "She has a SWING in her house?!?!"