So, as difficult as NaBloPoMo became, I got pretty used to required daily posting. I whined, but deep down inside, I enjoyed it.
As the end of NaBloPoMo loomed and I was frantically searching my brain for topics to finish off the month, I kept coming up with Christmas posts. But then I was like, no, I want to save that for December. And then I realized that I had enough Christmas post ideas to last me through every weekday from December 3rd through Christmas day.
And so, I will be posting Christmas related things every day from now until Christmas. It's not exactly NaBloPoMo (I'm giving myself a free pass on weekends) but, as it turns out, I still have plenty to say when it comes to Christmas foods, activities and traditions. There might be other stuff thrown in as well depending on if anything crazy/maddening/awesome happens to me, but you can at least count on daily posts about my favorite holiday!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Bring it on!
Post a Comment