Saturday, December 08, 2007

Wish List?

This is pretty awesome:

Some might ask, where would you were an octopus necklace? To which I respond, where WOULDN'T you wear an octopus necklace??

10 comments:

Melody B. said...

HMMMMMM...O-K-A-A-A-Y....

TheMoncurs said...

You know you love it.

Becky said...

That reminds of the creepy guy on pirates of the caribean!! I dont think I could wear it, sorry!

Anonymous said...

i have this necklace!!! :D
i wear it all the time
with black
it's adorable.

Anonymous said...

I has this necklace as well :D I wear it with EVERYTHING, and it always looks amazingly cute.

Olivia M said...

OH most definitely, I would wear it all the time.

Bert said...

sugarmouse.bigcartel.com

order it there, it's @ 10.00
I love mine!
bert x

Anonymous said...

Where can I get it from in the US?

TheMoncurs said...

You can get it in the same Etsy store. That particular listing is expired, but she has some more in her shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cravejewelrydesign

Anonymous said...

Thank you