Then, the other night, she sent her husband over with a metal wreath hanger she had found. Because she's awesome like that. And now, I can hang my wreath!
Thursday, December 06, 2007
I Have Awesome Friends
The other day Bethany was over at our house and I mentioned that I couldn't figure out how to hang our wreath on our door. The wreath hanger I had was plastic and too fat--the door wouldn't close with it on there. I had been looking for a thinner metal one but wasn't having much luck finding one.
Then, the other night, she sent her husband over with a metal wreath hanger she had found. Because she's awesome like that. And now, I can hang my wreath!
My mom made the wreath for our wedding 2 years ago and I love it and now it looks awesome on our door, so muchas gracias to Bethany!
Then, the other night, she sent her husband over with a metal wreath hanger she had found. Because she's awesome like that. And now, I can hang my wreath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Awesome wreath! I really like it.
Yeah, Bethany's great like that! Great job on her fam. photos by the way!
Post a Comment