Okay, so I just went to your baby blog to get the FULL story. Wow...that stinks. Are you follwoing doctor's orders? Most girls who get put on bed rest (that I've known) always do WAY more than they should. I know that would be hard to sit around all day, but PARK IT SISTA!!:) We want Wes healthy as a June bug in FEB!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Rent a bunch of movies (or seasons of t.v. shows) that you've been wanting to see!
2 comments:
Okay, so I just went to your baby blog to get the FULL story. Wow...that stinks. Are you follwoing doctor's orders? Most girls who get put on bed rest (that I've known) always do WAY more than they should. I know that would be hard to sit around all day, but PARK IT SISTA!!:) We want Wes healthy as a June bug in FEB!!!
Let me know if I can do anything for you. Rent a bunch of movies (or seasons of t.v. shows) that you've been wanting to see!
Oh, my I better read your baby blog...goodness. I was on bedrest with Gage too from 24-28 weeks. It sucked. DO you need any books or movies??
Post a Comment