I don't check our Google Analytics very often, but occasionally it's kind of fun to see where people are coming from and, especially, what they're googling to find our blog.
For a long time, people were mostly finding us via Costa Rica related Google searches. Now, out of the top 10, 7 are searches with some version of our names and the word "blog". And, thanks to this post, TONS of people are finding our blog via searches related to the song "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." However, there are some really quality searches that brought people in (copied word for word from Analytics):
-clever ways to ask for a girl's phone number
-pictures of pregnant hippos
-forgetfulness and stupidity + pregnancy
-marry christmas story
-ok to eat pasta with weevils
-swim-in-my-clothes skirt
-pink kazoo
-she kissed me byu
and, my favorite:
-ribbon stuck in cat's butt
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOL thanks for the early morning laugh...oh, and marry christmas!
How do you do that?? I was shown once. So do you have lots of strange people visiting your blog?
Post a Comment