I am shamelessly copying PaperSource. In their LA store they had canvasses covered by some of their beautiful flat papers hanging on the walls. I saw it and thought, "Bingo! Cheap and fabulous wall art." So I ordered 3 (what I thought were) color coordinating papers and some appropriately sized boards (decided to go dirt cheap and skip the stretched canvas).
See the papers here, here, and here.
The first and third look great and look just like the pictures and they're beautiful. The middle one is decidedly more..orangey..than it looks online. And it doesn't look as pretty with the other two. After pondering for a long while about what to do, I decided to check their site again. I ordered this one. Cross your fingers.
PaperSource just needs to get their rears in gear and open a store in the Phoenix area so I don't have to deal with trying to figure out if the colors are true on the website AND so I don't have to pay for shipping!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you might be able to call and just ask someone to go pull the 3 papers from the floor and see if they match...
Post a Comment