This little story was left in the comments of another blog I read by a girl I don't know. But I laughed so hard I cried, so I had to steal it and share it.
"My sister was once in the middle of leaving me a voice message, and while doing so she happened to be standing in front of her door grabbing the mail. In the background, I hear this high-pitched screeching. Finally, my sister stops talking...pauses...then asks me "do you hear that? that's a squirrel. the squirrel is staring me down. the squirrel is gawking at me." More screeching. It gets louder and more frantic, and then I hear my sister drop the mail and run upstairs into her house, all the while speaking gibberish into the phone at me about a rabid squirrel."
Taken from this blog, as told by this girl (might as well give credit where credit is due).
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment