I am TRYING to get baby announcements out. It would be a lot easier if the universe would stop thwarting me.
I ordered the pictures weeks ago but I picked a printer that's kind of far away because I was going to be out that direction the next day anyway so I could pick them up. And then I forgot to get them. So they've been ready for weeks and I only just barely got my butt out there to get them.
And then my Photoshop decided to be totally crazy. It wouldn't open the file I created. After restarting and trying various methods for opening it I emailed it to my sister so she could change the format. So I could finally open it but then Photoshop would freeze any time I tried to print.
So I emailed it to Aaron to print from his computer. Except our printer didn't like the cardstock I got and kept jamming.
Aaron spent some time on that problem and finally got the file to print on my cardstock.
And then I went to install the new blade on my paper cutter so I could cut the cardstock aaaand I bought the wrong size replacement blade. And right after I realized that it cut my finger open.
So here I sit, my finger bandaged, cutting out 80 3"x3" squares by hand because I can't find the right replacement blade anywhere. This is after addressing 80 envelopes by hand. And I haven't even STARTED assembling these suckers yet.
All I'm trying to say here is, if you get a baby announcement, please take a moment to really admire i.
Friday, June 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
sounds worse than the actual labor. I never actually did baby announcements for mine . . . . bad mommy.
Post a Comment