Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Groupon

Have you heard of Groupon? It's pretty darn awesome. Every day there's a deal in your area. It could be for restaurants, hang gliding, spa services, etc. and it's usually at a really discounted price. Like you could get a $50 worth of food at a restaurant for $25 or less.

Anyway, today's deal is $695 worth of laser hair removal for $99. No joke. And my friend who did laser hair removal prior to having her daughter vouches for the quality of the place and the laser. And it just seemed like the kind of thing that needed to be shared because, HOLY CRAP. I bought 3. I will never shave my legs again.

6 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Hi - I always read but hardly ever comment...but I love Groupon. I signed up when they offered half price cupcakes from the best cupcake place in Seattle. I think they ended up selling several thousand coupons that day - their best ever offering. A friend spent $50 for a day of beauty type thing at a spa (massage, facial, pedicure.) All for $50. Groupon is awesome.

Kimberly said...

No more shaving. That sounds lovely!

Sherry said...

Awesome. I will now look into this Groupon business. I've heard about it before now, but this is definitely motivation to look into it.

Isabel said...

I'm anxious to hear how the laser works. I did it like 7 years ago, and while I admit the hair isn't as thick...there is still hair. They had promised me NO HAIR, EVER AGAIN. So, that's not true. But still, WHAT A DEAL. (Seriously, keep us posted.)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I'm sad I missed that deal...I'm on vacation! I've been thinking of getting it for a long time now. Hopefully there is another deal soon!

Lauren said...

I buy lots of Groupons. Laser hair removal does not work on red hair. Boo.