Thursday, June 24, 2010

From My iPhone

This is kind of mean but I think it's HILARIOUS when Jones tries to nurse on things that aren't me. I let him go at the couch for a while while I cracked up and took pictures. He was not amused.


I'm not even a car person but I had to take a picture. A bright orange Lamborghini! In Mesa! Seemed a bit fish-out-of-water-y but still kind of cool. It was really shiny. And clean. Unlike my car.


I love that Wes always has to be just like Aaron.


Or just like me. Also, if you want a sunglasses shopping partner, he's your man.

(no pictures, please!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also "mean," and find it hilarious when Katie tries to nurse on things that aren't me.

You're kids are so cute. Way to be.

Rita said...

I think it's cute when Sophie tries to nurse on a couch or my arm. Yesterday when she was doing tummy time she was practically making out with a frog on her blanket.

Jones is getting big, so cute.

Stuart Family Newsletter said...

Sometimes I purposely give Tommy things to nurse on that are not me because its so hilarious. Poor little man. Doesn't stand a chance for normal development.

Caitlin Carroll said...

Atticus has a new thing where he tries to nurse on my belly button. Does it look like a nipple maybe? He's also fond of the elbows. But my new favorite part of breastfeeding: his positions. He won't just lay in my arms anymore. He stands, he kneels with his bum in the air, he twists his body all the way around. It hurts, but it's SO FUNNY.

Ashley said...

ahhhh you're blog is so cute. you're so cute and an amazing mom! i love it!