When I first put the poll for my last post together I was like, "I don't have to abide by it!" cause I was pretty sure what the outcome was going to be.
But then today I realized that I was really and truly annoyed by the sticking door, not just fake-for-the-sake-of-our-laughing-argument annoyed.
So I cleaned it up. It took about 13 seconds.
However, the point of this post is to say to the 4 people who voted "Whichever one Aaron is":
You are my best friends forever. Seriously. I just made muffins. You should come over. And you should help me convince Aaron that he really really REALLY needs to cut his hair.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I just voted for Aaron. Can I have a muffin. And cut your hair Aaron!!
From experience, I can vouch for the muffins! :)
(and incidentally....I'm thinking I should get one for my vote...hehehe)
Post a Comment