If you don't read
Go Fug Yourself you're missing out on some seriously funny stuff. It was a revelation when I stumbled across the Fug Girls and realized I wasn't the only one who saw celebrities on the red carpet and thought, "Did they INTEND to look like that??"
Anyway, so sometime while I was gone they posted this picture of Ed Westwick of Gossip Girl fame:

And then made fun of him for trying to get the role of Edward in the upcoming Twilight movie. And then I realized, OMG, I can
see it.
And so, from henceforth, Ed Westwick is my Edward. Which is appropriate since he's actually
named Edward. And he isn't weirdly hairy on the cover of Entertainment Weekly.

Ew.
9 comments:
His face shape actually looks somewhat like Robert Pattinson's. I would still prefer someone like Stephenie's choice - Henry Cavill. THAT could be Edward.
aaand Kristen looks like a vampire on that cover. :) Robert just looks....gross.
Yah, I've always wondered what on earth they were thinking with that Entertainment Weekly cover. Seriously weird.
The character playing Edward in the movie scares me. Not at all how I actually imagine Edward. So much so, in fact, that it makes me not even want to see the movie.
Dude, NOT Edward. That guy is DANG ugly in that picture. I'm livid over this. I should get a life. And I will, right after I finish Breaking Dawn.
I personally think that he is totally hot. And made a smart career move in shopping at wig stores with Donald Trump.
I can't believe they picked that guy over Ed Westwick. That cover is awful.
Also, they look like they are 30! Creepy. I'm breaking down and starting to read Twilight. I'm slightly ashamed, but hey.
I almost hurled in my mouth when I saw this cover of Entertainment Weekly. WHAT was he thinking? So they thought it would be a good idea for his grandmother to come to the shoot and bring her hot rollers to do his hair? He looks half stoned by the way...and could we BE any whiter? Yeah, I know he's suppose to be pale (he's a vamp), but even the Cullen's would question this!
R.I.P Henry Cavill!
Gross.
Post a Comment