So, Internets, here is the story:
Person A was sitting in the passenger seat of our Civic. That person was eating an orange otter pop. Person A did not want to drink the last melty bit at the bottom because it's a Wal Mart otter pop which means the melty leftovers are above and beyond straight sugar and Person A thinks it tastes kinda icky. Person A set the otter pop wrapper very carefully in that little shelf place in the bottom of the car door (you know, where you usually stick your maps and cds and stuff), making sure that the end was upright and the juice would not spill.
At some point, Person A and Person B switched places and Person A became driver and Person B became passenger. Person B, who was not paying attention to what he/she was doing, knocked over the otter pop, spilling its sticky sugary contents into the shelf thing and below on to that plastic part between the carpet floor and the outside.
Now, the door sticks like crazy and makes this horrible sticky noise every time we open it. Person B thinks Person A is a complete and total psycho for thinking the spill was Person B's fault and Person A thinks Person B is TOTALLY at fault for being oblivious and doing the actual spilling.





5 comments:
I wouldn't drink that nasty juice either. I'm with you person A.
Weill I am fully aware of who is who in this game of life. o my thoughts would be as follows: person A is partly at fault because they should have taken the otter-pop wrapper out and thrown it away at first chance. Person B should have been a little more cautious of the fact that there was a plastic tube full of sugar water at their side, so I could see this going either way. Maybe person A and person B should do it together, that way they are both right. And who knows, it could be a fun family activity!
From you English reader!
Whats an ottor pop? is it some kind of ice lolly?
Either way I voted that it was person A's fault, but that is because im a bit of a car nut so food and drink are BANNED from my car!
I agree with Sam. However, I think I know who person A is and they are NOT going to be happy with the voting as far as it stands.:O
Wow, talk about a big deal out of nothing. A and or B need to not worry about who's fault it is and clean up the dang mess together.
But I do see the fun in the debate. Next time just don't switch drivers.
Post a Comment