The shoot can take place at a location of your choice, in their studio (which is my living room!) (suitable for individual photos, babies, or groups of less than 3 people), or you can have them recommend a location. Carpe DM photo shoots are subject to the following guidelines:
- Booking is on a first come first served basis. Contact Aaron and Jed via the form on their website (www.dmphotogallery.com/
contact ) to inquire about availability
- Shoot can be up to 1 hour at a location no further than 10 miles from our neighborhood in Mesa (the exact location of which I'm not going to publish on my blog, but if you're interested and not creepy then I can give you cross streets)
- All photos will be edited, high resolution images delivered via an online gallery from which you can download whichever ones you want. They'll provide a release so you won't get any hassling from the guys behind the photo counter
- Times are a little limited: Tuesday after 5:30 or Saturday anytime
- Carpe DM photo shoots may be booked no more than 1 week in advance
- While they do not anticipate this happening often, if at all, reservations are subject to rescheduling (because paying work keeps the wifey at home with Wes)
I totally came up with the "Carpe DM" thing months ago and they're finally using it. Clever, no?
I think this is a great way for anyone who's interested to get some nice family Christmas card shots on the cheap. Only four more months! Is it too early to be getting excited?





3 comments:
Very clever.
What the....? How soon in advance can you book them? I am SO in! Clever name "Carpe DM". I love post titles that people spent tim coming up with.
Melody-No more than a week in advance and someone actually contacted them like..2 hours after I posted this for August. But just contact them on the 1st of whatever month you want and you'll probably get it.
Post a Comment