Thursday, August 28, 2008

ShiverShudderGag

It's 2:30 in the morning and I've been up most of the night with poor sick Wes.

As I was walking down the hall to his room just now with yet another bottle of pedialyte I felt something crunch slightly beneath my foot.

I hope that wasn't a cricket or something, I thought as I opened his door.

On the way back to the kitchen I turned on the light.

I just killed a baby gecko with my bare foot.

I think I'll join Wes with the puking now.


(maybe I should just devote an entire blog to how much I hate bugs and geckos)




(can someone please come clean up the body?)






(you think I'm joking)

5 comments:

Clairey said...

I will happily clean it up for you, ill just need... lets see... flights... accomodation...

Braden said...

Sad. I like geckos; they're cute. That would probably change if I got their guts on my foot, though.

Bart said...

I like geckos. But I can't STAND other bugs in the house, especially cockroaches. Seriously - it's enough to change my mood from fantastic to completely enraged/outraged at the trials life has sent crawling my way. Especially if they get away. Then I spend the rest of the day looking around, trying to pick up the trail again so I can be finally rid of the little punks.

Melody B. said...

You and the bugs...I swear! We KNOW you're not joking...I remember the cricket story.

Anonymous said...

Poor Wes...no fun!! I feel ya there. And poor you...that's nasty!!! I stepped on lizard once (wearing jellies in Florida) when I was like 9 years old and it still haunts me!! I hope you got that body cleaned up.