This might sound like a kind of weird question, but does anyone out there have my swimsuit?
I have looked EVERYWHERE and I swear it's not at my house and it's not at my parents' house and it's kind of the only one that fits me really well right now.
The only thing I can figure is that I brought it with me somewhere and either wore it and left it in someone's bathroom to dry or brought it in, didn't wear it, and promptly forgot about it.
It's a purple-ish tankini top, black bottoms with a pink embroidered flower, and a pair of black and white shorts. And I'll be really really sad to lose those shorts in particular because they're awesome.
There is a surprise reward if you find it (ok, the reward is a hug. Aren't you all excited now??).
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
on way more than one occasion I have left my swimming suit in hotel rooms. Have you been to any lately? Either that or I bet Janssen stole it while you were on vacation with her, that's just like her.
Um, when we were down there a few weeks ago I saw that swimsuit in your parents house in the hallway bathroom. So I can't really help you out. Sorry.
Sam beat me to the punch. It was in the bathroom at Mom and Dad's when we were down there.
i'm holding your swimsuit hostage in new york... the only way for you to get it back is to come visit MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA
Post a Comment