I was at my parents' house yesterday when my mom mentioned she read my last post about books and global warming. And then she said she thought I didn't write it because there were *gasp* typos. And she's totally right.
It's Deseret Book, not Desert Book. And I totally know that and I'm horrified that that mistype escaped my notice. Twice.
AND I said "four woman" instead of "four women." And I'm horrified all over again.
So there you go. Sometimes I spell things wrong. And use the singular when I mean the plural. And sometimes I don't proofread twenty thousand times to catch those errors. I'm only human! But it probably won't happen again.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
the best part is that since there WERE typos, your mom honestly doubted that you authored the post.
"You, me, same-same" (to use a strange English phrase that Koreans used a lot). Surprisingly, I didn't even notice those typos. I must have been more in a skimming than a correcting mood.
HAHA.
That is why no one in my real life knows about my blog...so they can't correct my errors!
:)
Post a Comment