Saturday, June 21, 2008

Utah!

Wes and I are flying off to the great state of Utah on Monday (my first flight alone with him! The longest I've had Wes without Aaron! Could get interesting).

People I will definitely be seeing: Nikki! Thelma! Caitlin! Becca! Nicole!

Is there anyone else out there who would like to get together? I'm there for 5 days and I only have concrete plans on Monday night (yay Thelma and Nicole!) and Tuesday night (Carl's wedding!). That means I've got a lot of unplanned time on my hands. We should do lunch!

3 comments:

Bart said...

If you make it to Provo, eat a plate of rice and noodles with rib sauce at Bamboo Hut (if not for you, for me). Definitely get a plate of seafood wontons to boot. So. Good.

Disclaimer: Not everyone agrees with me that this is the best meal ever. I may be biased by the way it takes me back to the good old high school days when Bamboo Hut was right across the street from Provo High and a half plate of rice and noodles with rib sauce was only one dollar. Take me back to those good ole days . . .

Kevin and Liz said...

Hello??? Come visit me! See my new house. Or else I'll come up and see you in Provo (because Sam and Nik are taking our pictures).

And when you say Carl's wedding, do you mean our Carl, you know, Carl? (I'd put his last name, but I don't know if that's allowed on the blog...) Though I do still remember his middle name, and always will.
Lizzie

Becca said...

YAY! I am massively excited. Our blogs have reunited us, and now finally, it will happen in person!

I work everyday until noon--and if you want to meet Kyle, you have to wait til 5 (except Wednesday--he works til 9). Whenever you're free we would love to see you!

I am DYING to see Wes!