Monday, June 02, 2008

I Haven't Seen HSM, But...

head over to my dear friend Janssen's blog to see her and her husband Bart perform a musical number from High School Musical for their ward talent show. It's totally awesome.

Janssen is all tiny and cute and you watch her twirl around and you just want to stick her in your pocket and carry her around with you. And Bart is all hamming it up and you want to invite him to dinner because you know it'd be a good time. Actually, invite them both and have them perform a musical number in between dinner and dessert.

And now I almost (I said almost) want to watch High School Musical.


(I'm having a cavity filled this morning. Which may involve a NEEDLE in my GUMS. EEEEEEP)

5 comments:

Janssen said...

hahahaha. Thanks :)

I'm so dang excited to see you in something like SIX WEEKS!! Get ready for big fun.

Staci said...

Hi Kayla! Your blog makes me laugh...I love the way you tell it hot it is! We could always set up a playdate to watch HSM...just for you! haha

Ralphie said...

They are just as much fun in real life.

Doesn't Bart do really good jazz squares?

Bart said...

"It's a crowd favorite. Everyone loves a good jazz square."

Kristy said...

Why the holdout? HSM is awesome! Granted, I saw it with my two little sisters who knew all the words, but still, awesome.