To his credit, Jared was a really good sport about it. Which is a testament to how much he's grown up over the last couple of years. He's such a stud in so many ways.
And, if you want to know what Wes is going to look like in 17 years:
That right there? Is Wes's nose. And his blue eyes. I'm crossing my fingers for that wonderful thick hair as well. And the height (but I'm not holding my breath for either).
And, if you want to know what Wes is going to look like in 17 years:





2 comments:
That is one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time. I'm 27 and married and I still don't speak when I'm around my older second cousin.
I love that picture of them in the grass. Too cute. I swear she wasn't that big last time I saw her, which wasn't that long ago. And, um, Jared's got some muscles.
Post a Comment