Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wedding Present

Wes and I are heading up to Utah in couple weeks for the wedding of a friend from high school. And, actually, it's less for the wedding itself and more for the people who are going to be there at the time. Plus to see my sister. It's going to be awesome.

In any event, I was kind of struggling with the whole wedding present thing. They're very unique people and I'm poor. It was a dilemma.

Then I saw this on Design Crush today:

It's entitled "I Like Your Scarf." And it was very affordable. So I bought it.


Dear People Who Know the Happy Couple,

Totally perfect or what?

Sincerely,

Someone Who is Freaking Excited to See You

4 comments:

Janssen said...

Extremely awesome.

Caitlin Carroll said...

PERFECT!!

Melody B. said...

Don't know the couple, but I like it!

Becca said...

SO Carl. Awesome!