Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shop Additions

Thanks to a very generous donation by SeeSaw Designs (site here, blog here) we have some seriously awesome letterpress cards in the Gift for Gavin Etsy shop!

Take a look:

This is my favorite...the more I look at it the more I love it. I want to frame it. In fact, I just might.

Try to tell me this isn't the cutest thing ever (beside Wes). Go ahead. Try.

How cute are these umbrellas??

See these and 4 more awesome designs in the Etsy shop.

And be sure to check out SeeSaw's portfolio on their website. They've done some really cool stuff.

Check out this logo for a yoga clothing line. I definitely googled them after seeing this.

Origami instructions never looked so awesome

Love!


This is Angela and Clint's Wedding invitation. When my parents got one I wanted to hang it on my wall because it was the most beautiful wedding invitation I had ever seen. I had forgotten how much I loved them until I saw this picture. Angela, I was painfully jealous of your invites, just so you know.

Thank you Angela and SeeSaw Designs! Yay for helping Gavin!

1 comment:

angela hardison said...

Thanks for the shout out!