Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools

For weeks I've been planning on posting a picture of a positive pregnancy test on April Fools Day. But then I got on my reader this morning and someone had already done it. And it felt like I was copying. And then I got lazy.

So pretend I posted a picture of a positive test and you had about a half a second of "Oh crap" before you remembered the date. And then pretend we all had a good laugh at how funny I am.

Don't you love April Fools Day?

3 comments:

angela hardison said...

Funny, I thought about doing that too. I guess I'm not that clever because I've already seen it on three different blogs now..

Melody B. said...

My reaction would have been more like, "Is she crazy? It's only been like 2 months!":P

Becca said...

I just got a text from Christy's husband announcing their pregnancy. Like they would tell us with a text. Bssh.