I had all kinds of fun taking all these silly little quizzes.
49
Kind of embarrassing. If you had asked me how many countries I thought I could name before I took this test I would have been like, "The vast majority of them." But no. I'm missing 221. And I sat there for like 45 seconds trying to come up with Saudia Arabia ("The one with the oil! Crap! What is that one called!").
$5175.00How do you even get people to pay you money for dead bodies?
18%
Proof that I'm no rocket scientist.
26
Apparently, there are 238 colors. Acceptable answers: burnt sienna, sky blue, eggplant. Unacceptable answers: brick, hunter green, rainbow. I think this test was crap. I typed slate, which it didn't accept. However, in the list after my time ended it listed "slate grey" and "dark slate grey." Also, I don't think "Cosmic Latte" is actually a color, thanks.
15Bring em on.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ok, so I just did every one of those. My body is worth $5675. HA! But i'm only 16% moon ready, but I can name 89 countries :) Now, on to more productive items of business...
My body was worth less. I named one more color, ha! It would have been two more but fuschia is really hard to spell (and I still don't think I am spelling it right!). I like the country one. Thanks for the fun links, oh and for robbing an hour of my life! :)
$4625 I can't believe I'm worth so little..it hurts. But I can take on 20 five year olds! Dave is 67% Geek. lol
What a funny post! I'll have to try those sometime. How did you find it?
Post a Comment