I don't think Wes was too happy about posing that day either.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Grumps
I really like being married to a photographer, but occasionally it means posing when I don't really want to (like, say, in the middle of a workout when I have no makeup on and I'm sweating) while Aaron toys with settings, a new lens, etc.
I don't think Wes was too happy about posing that day either.
I don't think Wes was too happy about posing that day either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Okay how totally cute is this picture! You both have the same scowl on your faces! I totally love it!
Your grumpy picture is still cute.
Nice that he doesn't need you all scrubbed up and perfect to want to photograph you. You look lovely in the photo (apart from the scowl). It's nice he likes all the sides of you.
Post a Comment