I am currently battling the Cold of Death (for the 4th day in a row), which means I'm up at all hours hacking up lungs and feeling sorry for myself.
When I finally got to bed last night Aaron had been asleep for a good long while. A few minutes after I laid down he started flailing and yelling wildly. When he settled down, I touched his arm and asked, "Hey Aaron? Are you ok?"
A: mumble mumble I know Kung Fu mumble mumble.
K: *snort* ok but seriously, are you ok?
A: Kuuuuung fuuuuuuu!
K: Oooookaaay. Clearly not awake.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Laughing hysterically over here!
I remember once Chris started screaming in the middle of the night it was kinda like he was crying and then he started "boxing" in the air...lol.. I asked "are you ok" and he kind of woke up and said
"wait, I think I was dreaming.." maybe it runs in the family!!
Post a Comment