Saturday, April 26, 2008

23

Happy birthday to ME!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have you know that your birthday was not forgotten by me. That I have been telling Nate that it's your birthday all day today.

In that spirit, I would just like to say, "Happy Birthday!" Welcome to 23. Honestly, I don't think it'll be much more exciting for you than 22 was...since you had Wes and all, but it's a pretty good age...in chronological order and all that.

Janssen said...

Super happy birthday! I can't believe I'm going to be 23 this year. It sounds old!

Kamy said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! And don't worry, 23 is NOT old!

Bart said...

23 is a great age! Enjoy!

Vivian said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy your 20's!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Melody B. said...

Yes, indeed...happy b-day to you!

The Lindsey's said...

Yeah for you!! Happy birthday!

Lonica said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! What'd you do to celebrate? Hope you had a good one. Sending you birthday wishes from Ohio!

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday!

Your young! I am a whole whopping year older than you!

The Sports Mama said...

Ok, so I? Officially suck.

I could remember the water with no ice or lemon, but forgot that your birthday was the very next day???

Gah.

Happy belated!